Skip to content
- The practice is within walking distance of Westfield Shopping Town
- It is a brand new practice. When you walk in it has a ‘vow’ factor that is very appealing. It is modern, bright clinic with a warm, family atmosphere.
- It has complimentary private parking for 9 cars
- It is a family-oriented practice and we treat people of all ages.
- We offer a wide range of dental products recommended by dentists.
- We have very caring and friendly staff
- We only use high quality materials and reputable dental laboratories
- We are committed to following strict infection control measures
Principal Dental Surgeon – Dr Raheil Toghyani
- Dr Toghyani loves what she does and she is professional.
- She does not merely look at her work as a business but rather as a form of community service.
- She has a kind heart and is ethical.
- Dr Toghyani is artistic. She sings, paints and plays the piano. So she really enjoys cosmetic dentistry as it appeals to her artistic side.
- The long-term health and well-being of her patients are of paramount importance to her. This is reflected in her choice of dental materials, and in her approach to dentistry.
- She is a strong believer in the holistic paradigm of practicing dentistry. That is she does not merely treat the mouth but rather the whole person.
- She has over 17 experience in the dental industry. She has a wide range of experience working for SA and Vic Dental Service (state Government Dental Service). In addition she has solid experience working in two private practices in Melbourne.
- She is an excellent communicator and educator. She establishes a one-on-one relationship of trust with her patients and encourages them to look after their long-term health.
- Her patients adore her.
Practice Manager – Veronica Dio
- She has been in the dental industry for 10 years
- Veronica has a Certificate IV in Dental Nursing and a Certificate in Practice Management.
- She has a passion for helping people. She is kind, compassionate and professional member of the practice.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY
- Phone: (03) 9840 7075
- Address: 528 Doncaster Road Doncaster, VIC 3108
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.30pm